Earn CE Units in Cognitive Behavioral Therapy Training!
Licensed Marriage and Family Therapists (MFT’s), Licensed Clinical Social Workers (LCSW’s), Licensed Professional Clinical Counselors (LPCC’s), Licensed Educational Psychologists (LEP’s), Interns, Trainees
Meets ACT training requirements through the Academy of Cognitive Therapy*
Why You Should Attend Cognitive Therapy Training
- Move towards becoming a Certified Affiliate in Cognitive Behavioral Therapy*
- Master state-of-the-art skills in treating a variety of disorders using Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Receive personalized attention from a CBT training expert and learn step-by-step techniques in Cognitive Therapy and Mindfulness techniques
- Connect with others in your field in a small group in a leading cognitive behavioral therapy training program
- Learn a clear, ethical, highly collaborative research-based approach in Cognitive Therapy
Continuing Education and CE Units: MFT's, LCSW's, LPCC’s, LEP’s, LCSW's
Earn social work CE Units, Marriage and Family Therapist continuing education units, Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor continuing education units, Licensed Educational Psychologist CE Units.
Cognitive Therapy and Training Center, Provider # 004685, is approved by the California Association of Marriage Family Therapists to sponsor continuing education for LCSW’s, MFT’s, LPCC’s, LEP’s. Cognitive Therapy & Training Center maintains responsibility for these programs and their content.
Courses meet the qualifications for 8, 12, up to 44 hours of continuing education credits for LMFT’s, LCSW’s, LPCC’s, and/or LEP’s as required by the California Board of Behavioral Sciences.
A continuing education hour is defined as a 60-minute hour. Continuing education credit shall be awarded only for instructional time. Lunch and other breaks are not included in total time awarded for continuing education credit. Courses must be a minimum of one continuing education hour, in one block of time.
Participants who complete the course or program will receive credit for attendance. This is verified through a sign-in/sign-out log, plus an evaluation form. Participants who demonstrate completing the weekend program receive a Certificate of Attendance.
Who Should Attend Cognitive Therapy Training at the Cognitive Therapy and Training Center in San Diego, CA
These continuing education cognitive therapy training classes are specifically designed for mental health professionals:
- Licensed Clinical Social Workers
- Licensed Marriage & Family Therapists
- Licensed Professional Clinical Counselors
- Licensed Educational Psychologists
- Trainees who wish to learn the basic tenets of cognitive therapy from a cognitive therapy training expert
*Please check the Academy of Cognitive Therapy website to review all requirements towards certification.